Amazon Web Services – AWS
The Experienced, Trusted and Talented Partner
ThunderCat Technology is an AWS Advanced Consulting Services Partner for all AWS Regions, including AWS GovCloud (US). ThunderCat, in partnership with AWS, work with our customers to design, implement, and manage cloud environments tailored to the unique needs of each organization.
ThunderCat is able to deliver software, hardware and services directly to the customer and from the AWS marketplace via the following contract vehicles:
- SEWP V
- First Source II
Dedicated Cloud Team
Our team of AWS cloud experts are focused on accelerating your adoption of the cloud and your teams’ awareness of how they can extract the most value and benefit from utilizing cloud services. Our Cloud experts can review your existing infrastructure, as well as investigate overall architecture and services requirements to find the best solution for your business. We have decades of infrastructure engineering expertise, and can help you with complex networking, storage, hybrid cloud challenges and help bridge the knowledge gaps that might happen when extending the on-premise data center into the AWS cloud.
- Advanced Networking & Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Cloud on AWS – VMC
- Cloud Security – Analytics, Firewall Insertion, Micro-segmentation
- AWS Snowball and Edge Services
- Backup, Archive, Cold Storage and DR/COOP
- End User Computing – AWS Workspaces
- NetApp Cloud Volumes & OnTap
- FedRAMP High & DOD IL4/5 experience
- Cloud Brokerage, Cloud Financials and Cloud Management
ThunderCat has proven experience and a deep understanding of specific AWS services. We follow best practices for AWS services and have demonstrated success delivering AWS services to large federal agencies, commercial and SLED organizations.
ThunderCat knows how to build the AWS Organization, how to transfer master payer and linked accounts. We have the processes and procedures in place to provide the transparency in costs and usage detail required by the Government.
AWS Validated Qualifications include
- Authorized Commercial Reseller
- Authorized GovCloud Reseller
- AWS Marketplace Reseller
- AWS Authorized Training Reseller Partner
- AWS Public Sector Partner: Government
- AWS Solution Provider Program
- AWS Public Sector Solution Provider
- AWS Snowball and Snowball-Edge Reseller
- Accredited AWS End User Computing Public Sector Provider
ThunderCat has the ability to offer special pricing on many items available for purchase through the AWS Marketplace. As an AWS Marketplace partner with direct relationships with over 100 ISV’s and OEM’s, ThunderCat negotiates discounts off list price through the Consulting Partner Private Offering program (CPPO). ThunderCat has pre-negotiated standard discounts as well as the ability to offer discounts based on specific use cases.
As an Authorized Partner, ThunderCat can create, manage, service and support all marketplace purchases and create creative bundles for end customers as part of our full life-cycle solution offering to help customers take advantage of negotiated discounts and flexible contracting options. Click the following link to see more details of the “Easy Button” shopping cart experience to purchase from the digital catalog with thousands of software and support listings.