ThunderCat Technology’s operations are supported by an Integrated Management System comprised of Quality, Supply Chain Security, and Tainted and Counterfeit Part Prevention controls. These controls align to the requirements set forth by relevant ISO standards and are audited annually by a third party.
Adherence to these standards offers the following benefits to our customers and partners:
- Increased quality and customer satisfaction
- Continual Improvement in process and delivery
- Security within the supply chain
- Protection of value
- Hardware and software integrity
ThunderCat is certified by NQA to the following ISO Standards:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System – Link to Certification
- ISO 28000:2007 Supply Chain Security Management System – Link to Certification
ThunderCat has self-certified through the O-TTPS group to the following ISO Standard:
- ISO 20243:2018 Mitigating Maliciously Tainted and Counterfeit Products – Link to Certification
QMS Scope Statement
Provides operational support to deliver technology products and solutions to our customers, which includes requirements for order fulfillment and customer satisfaction, within the organizational boundaries of ThunderCat Technology.
SCRM Scope Statement
The execution of a supply chain risk management program to ensure the security and integrity of products and services from OEM partners, Distributors, teaming partner’s activities, and ThunderCat integration activities within the value-added reseller lifecycle.
QMS and SCRM Scope Boundaries
- Location: Corporate HQ is located at 1925 Isaac Newton Square, Suite 180, Reston, Virginia. ThunderCat’s leased integration facility is located at 113 Executive Drive, Suite 101, Sterling, Virginia. Employees work both onsite and virtually.
- People: All employees are in scope of the QMS to ensure consistent quality and to provide input to continual improvement.
- Third Parties: OEM partners, Distributors, Teaming partners, Shipping Carriers supporting TCAT facility
- Customers: The customers include the government and commercial clients.
- Process Limitations: The outside sales and engineering functions, as well as the IT group have limited interaction. The proposal management process is limited currently to activities managed by the Vice President of Sales Support, not outside sales.