The ThunderCat Technology Healthcare Team focuses on providing optimal healthcare solutions for all Governmental medical facilities including Department of Defense Hospitals, VA Medical Centers, the NIH, State and Local Hospitals, Bureau of Prisons and Indian Health Services.
ThunderCat employs a proactive approach for our healthcare clients which is advantageous for our Federal partners. The Healthcare team travels every week, meeting with Biomedical Engineering and Clinical end users to understand the local scenarios affecting patient care at each facility we serve which is unique for an SDVOSB. In alignment with our company guiding principles, we provide clinical and engineering expertise along with access to best-in-class OEM partners to develop optimal solutions.
NASA SEWP V: The Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) contract vehicle provides the Federal Government with an easy choice in the purchase of Medical Imaging, Clinical Solutions and IT products.
- Pre-competed contract with proven contract holders
- Low product and service prices due to contractual set-up, oversight, and competition
- Products and solutions are added to contract within 24 hours resulting in a streamlined procurement process
- Tracking of all orders through delivery to ensure vendor accountability
ThunderCat is always available for our Federal partners and their clinical needs and for OEM’s offering innovative solutions and products looking to serve Federal patient populations.
To learn more about our approach please contact:
Dan Kapil, Senior Director of Health IT
- Interactive Patient Care Solutions
- Physician Reporting
- Image Management
- HL7 Interfacing (Cerner and HAIMS)
- Video Streaming/OR Integration Solutions
- OR Booms & Lights/Infrastructure
- Medical Imaging Equipment
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- PACS Solutions
- Efficiency Tracking
- Alarm Management
- Staff Utilization
- Cyber Security
- Enterprise Visibility
- Patient Monitors
- Medical Carts
- Industry Leading Power Systems
- Medical Beds
- Automated Medication Dispensing