Watch “Federal Data Center Consolidation Best Practices/Lessons Learned: Doing More with Less” to learn how leading government and industry practitioners are conquering these challenges to develop the next generation data centers.
- How federal agencies are turning data center consolidation efforts into opportunities.
- Best practice implementations of data center consolidation and hints on what to avoid.
- Insights on the challenges, advantages, and opportunities in data center efficiency and consolidation.
- Common problems such as taking accurate IT equipment inventory, measuring power usage and adapting to cultural implications of inter-agency consolidation.
- How “PortfolioStat”, a program to conduct evidence-based reviews of agencies’ IT portfolios, impacts FDCCI efforts.